1. Who is the person/entity responsible for processing your data?
2. How did we obtain your data?
The data we process at Smartlog have been obtained from you, through the different forms you fill in while browsing the WEBSITE and/or other channels (e.g. registration as a WEBSITE user -when applicable-, contact forms, forms referring to job offers and/or selection processes, forms relating to applications for grants or subsidies, registration forms for activities, events or projects organised or led by Smartlog, etc.); by sending an email inquiry.
Additionally, we inform you of the possible processing of your social network data through the corporate profiles that Smartlog maintains available on each social network on which it is present, all under the terms and conditions established on each social network.
3. What type of data do we process?
In general, the data that we process at Smartlog are those that you have provided us with while browsing the WEBSITE, through the appropriate forms that we use to formalise our contact with you and/or via email, as well as those others that, if applicable, we obtain through Smartlog’s corporate profiles on the social networks on which we are present.
In particular, Smartlog processes the following categories of data:
- Identification and contact data (name, surname, ID number, postal and email address, telephone number, etc.).
- Professional data (company in which you perform your functions, position and functions, professional postal and email address, and professional telephone number) when you provide them through, activities, events and projects organised or led by Smartlog, etc.; and they are necessary for your business location and/or for the maintenance of our business relationship with you or your company.
- Codes and identification keys as a registered user of the WEBSITE and/or of the applications accessible through it.
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, web page visits, Wi-Fi network connections, etc.).
- Data on personal characteristics, training, employment, etc. (in the case of applications/job offers and/or Smartlog selection processes in which you participate voluntarily).
4. For what purpose do we process your data and under what legal basis?
- To manage and process your registration as a user of the WEBSITE, when possible, and on the basis of your request for pre-contractual measures or the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
- To manage your access and use of the contents and services that Smartlog makes available to you through the WEBSITE, including blog services, social networks or any other functionalities that may be accessible from the WEBSITE at all times, and on the basis of your request for pre-contractual measures or the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
- To process and manage the contracting of products or services that you may formalise with Smartlog through the WEBSITE and/or by other means and, in general, to maintain, manage and control the contractual relationship that you establish with us as purchaser of our products or services, all on the basis of your request for pre-contractual measures or the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
- To process and manage your request for participation in the activities, events and/or projects organised or led by Smartlog, as well as your subsequent participation in these, all on the basis of your request for pre-contractual measures or the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
- In cases where you have consented, and on the basis of such consent, to manage and disseminate activities and events organised by Smartlog in which you have voluntarily participated.
- To process and manage the request for information, suggestions, complaints or claims that you make through the WEBSITE or email, and on the basis of your request for pre-contractual measures or the contractual relationship established with you.
- To send you by different means, including electronic means, commercial and advertising communications from Smartlog, other companies directly or indirectly linked to Smartlog (identified in the URL smartlog-group/en/smartlog-group) and/or Smartlog collaborating companies, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information concerning such entities, provided that you have consented and on the basis of such consent.
- To manage your subscription to our newsletter service and the sending of the corresponding electronic communications, provided that you have consented and on the basis of such consent.
- To manage your job application and your participation in the corresponding selection process, all on the basis of your request for pre-contractual measures.
Additionally, you will find detailed information on each kind of data processing on each of the online forms for collecting personal data available on the WEBSITE.
We remind you that, at any time, in cases where the processing is based on your consent, you may revoke it freely and free of charge, under the terms indicated in the following Section7.
5. To whom do we communicate your data?
We inform you that your personal data may be communicated to the following third parties:
When you have consented, entities of the business group in which Smartlog is integrated (duly identified in the URL smartlog-group/en/smartlog-group), in order to meet your requests and queries and/or send commercial communications concerning these entities and their respective activities or products.
6. How long will we keep your data?
In any case, we inform you that Smartlog has established internal data purification policies aimed at controlling the retention periods of the personal data in its possession, so that they may be deleted when they are no longer necessary and/or appropriate for the purpose for which they were collected.
7. What are your rights?
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data to find out what personal data concerning you we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you that are subject to processing by us, or even request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: under certain circumstances, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for exercising or defending claims as set forth in the applicable regulations on data protection.
- The portability of your data: under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and which you have provided to us, in a structured, common use and mechanical reading format, and transfer them to another data controller.
- Objection to the processing of your data: under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your individual situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case, we would stop processing them unless there are compelling legitimate reasons or they are needed to exercise or defend possible claims for which they must be conserved.
8. Security measures
Smartlog shall treat your data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and shall keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.