2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information may be sent back to our servers or to appropriate third party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored by these web beacons.
5.1 TECHNICAL OR FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences are still remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping basket until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 STATISTICAL COOKIES
We use statistical cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask your permission to place statistical cookies.
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
7. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Alternatively, you can change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set.
For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be re-set after your consent when you revisit our websites.
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to supplement, rectify, erase or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in full to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
9. Contact details
Polígono Mugitegi, Vial B, Nº 44 – 20700 – URRETXU – GUIPUZCOA
Telephone number: +34 943 841 899